Tuesday, June 1, 2010

missing items

it's 1st of june today. counting down to my real exam day which is 6 days left, feeling tension and getting panicked in each and every minutes i m going thru now. god bless me. angels angels stay with me! *cross fingers & pray real hard*

i am very deprived of daily-use items. im gonna get it asap to fill up my mood and satisfaction ~!
i need to do shopping to get new clothes especially the bottom wears! my pants are faded and old, this shows how frequently i've been wearing them on.

things are missing nowadays. my pencil case gone missing. now contact lens, either left with 1 left eye lens with missing right eye lens or otherwise . i dont know how to match them back!

wheres my drinking bottle? no idea. thats y i have to keep refill my big-enough cup with water by walking in and out while studying progress is carried on to replenish the dehydration that caused me cracked lips ~!

then, i dont know about others, but to me, this always happens, some important document especially the one missing page that i m looking for in that big folder will definitely not be found in that critical point of time! double up my anger.

now i've found my calculator! wow! this is like a miracle to me! but it is not functioning =(

i think that i can eventually found all those missing items placed in a secret place or box, on any day in the future, is it possible? hahaha..ok time to eat, im super hungry! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment