Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

First of all,





HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!
i had dinner with family for my dad's bday celebration @ seafood 23

the best seafood we ate was the LOBSTER!! didnt know that it tastes so good with that gravy. i dont know what is it called. but i tasted some alcohol in it. happy. but i am allergic to the seafood like prawn, lobster no exception. my lips got swollen like a sausage. haha. i always experience that when i get to eat seafood. but the food is irresistable!! couldnt hold myself from the tempting food, so how? eat first, SUFFER later!! this sounds so wrong >_<
didnt take much pictures from the dinner session, nobody wana take pictures when the food is all served on the table.



the cake buyer on the left



i actually feel like posting up a photo of my sis kissing my dad. but she will slap me for sure if she saw it. that pic nvr fail to make ppl laugh. i shall keep it, and threathen her with this in future. haha! bcos she always make me ANGRY!!!! not because i m a bad-tempered lady (although i m, at times).

Lastly,

BABA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! my most respectable man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment