Sunday, June 6, 2010

high tension

the scary exam's on 8th, which means, 1 more day left? i m NOT READY.
have plenty of ques awaiting me behind. and i dont seem to remember them although i have read some of them. i wish i had a good and quick memory and high speed handwriting for now, so that i could write faster than the usual speed, and faster brain thinking while reading the ques, because i often left AT LEAST 1 ques UN-DO at the end of the exam hours. and i often get tensed when i saw the candidates sitting around me proceeding into the next ques while me staying at the same ques. i tried to tell myself to come back to the ques later, but i'll definitely ended up not coming back to it simply because, the time doesnt allow.
my 'gan-jiong-ness' is accumulating. can i not sit for the exam & still graduate? *emo*

omg. i really think i need a good food to compensate for my hard time for this exam period.
i wana EAT EAT EAT til i m satisfied.
okay, study in progress. *off*

No comments:

Post a Comment