Sunday, June 6, 2010

anger release!!!!!!

i have this urge to comment something about someone at this point of time, although i m supposed to study for the exam on tues, but this thing really annoys me and i really feel like shouting it out here so that i could feel....better?

i m trying to incorporate u always, dont try to test my limit UNLESS u can show me, u are ANY better, before u start to comment something really hurts. if u think you can do better, go and do it instead of me doing it since u have so much complaints bout it. i would appreciate if u can often give comments that are CONSTRUCTIVE instead of creating ARGUMENTS.

Basic thing to learn in the life - RESPECT. do u ever know how to respect? i doubt so. i dont see that value in u. i mean, u never learn to respect. not only paying respect to me, but to others as well before u want some respect from me and others ! do u know how to say SORRY? and hello! stop being CHILDISH, u r no longer a CHILD okay! it's not about WINNING in the arguments, it's all about LOGIC, or not. LET U WIN IF U SO WANNA WIN *SIGH*

i'd be THANKFUL if u ever give me 1 peaceful day, just 1, can u?

dont ask me who it is. those who knows me good enough, you will know. i dont want to spell out.

back to studies

angry maxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment