Sunday, August 8, 2010

cleaning day

i went thru my storeroom today. i found so many shoe boxes and unwanted items in it, my storeroom was really packed with rubbish. look below, i cannot believe it was THAT MANY . . .

after taking out all the things, i have no idea of putting it back. tons of shoes! mostly unwanted! some were still NEW! outdated dah.. yea, no wonder it's like a mountain, even more than the clothes in my wardrobe. oh yah! we found a new BATA's white shoes for children wear! those for primary schooling purpose one? ya lor that one lor. planning to give away.

i cant believe that my taste was that awful last time. looking at the sandal/ shoe/ heels that i bought last time, i cannot accept it. haih. i feel guilty one k.

let me introduce my own breakfast preparation~ TA-DAH!

see the mickey mouse pancake? yes i made it, believe it or not? heheh. how i hope my cooking skill is that good, dream on. this breakfast platter was from DEPARTURE LOUNGE @ uptown. heard it's nice from mel mel so i gave it a try. not bad. you can order maximum 7 items as you like for your platter. mine was 5 items. u can order all 5 scrambled eggs if you want to. or 5 different kinds like mine =)

ok now introduce my real product..

this is cheese ramyun. copy the one from jaya square haha! i dont really like my product. i think they have special cheese for it. mine was cheesdale, different taste to me.

ok. end of my quick update.
tomorrow is my graduation day. i dowana have panda eyes, although i already have it, i dowana have serious panda eyes la k. i shall go to bed NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment