Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inception

my mood was damn bad today. mainly because of work. i am becoming a bad-tempered woman. so stay away from me!

i watched "INCEPTION" ytdy night. that movie was really longggggggggg.
11.45pm- 2.15am. i nearly fall asleep. but i managed to watch it all. haha. i really wana share it out. dont read if u dowana know. not a spoiler ok. hehe!

not an easily understandable movie though. u will need to think while u watch. imagine after my tiring work, i have no extra brain to think any further. anyway, i roughly understand it.
it's all about DREAM. u enter a dream to find out something more. it could be a dream in your dream (2nd stage dream) or more extensively, a dream in your dream and in your dream (3rd stage dream). there could be more stages! omg. driving me crazy because i m eager to know what happened at the end.

u can find out what are the ppl thinking by entering its dream. if u still couldnt find the solution in that dream, then u sleep and enter further dream in that dream. of course it is tougher for them to wake up back to its normal life after entering so many stages. so they need a KICK to wake them up. like jumping out from the tall building. a bomb and etc. dont understand what am i talking about? watch it then u'll know! and explain to me please? too complicated logical thinking, i cannot absorb =p

after this movie, i went thru such thing in my dream. wtf? i think i have a clear mind in my ytdy's dream. i was asleep. then i dreamt about me sleeping in the dream. and another dream came in. i felt so strange mann. cannot wake up somemore!! however i managed to wake up, and i thought i "woke up" and eventually went to brush my teeth. actually i was yet to awake. i was still in dream until my mom came in and shout me up. by then, i realised i was really awake. so scary. is there really such thing? if yes then i wouldnt want to simply do or say anything in my dream anymore just in case, it wasnt really a dream?

ok. enough of talking to myself. sleeping time. no more dreaming in the dream pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment