Saturday, May 1, 2010

Long-awaited pressie


Happy Pre-Anniversary




i was given a surprise from fatty on 29th April 2010.. he gave me something that i was really desperate to get since last year..

the present is a replacement pressie for our 2010 anniversary due to his massive assignments due on the 10th, 13rd and 14th. he couldnt spare a time to celebrate with me on the anniversary day itself which i could really understand, i know how tension one person can get when the assignments due especially when u have more than 1 assignment!! that is killing me. i have experienced that during my wrongful decision to take up SAM in taylors. it was a NIGHTMARE, so i made a wise decision, QUIT! sorry to dissapoint my parents but, i think i made the right decision to quit okay~! ACCA is not that easy though. sweat.. nothing is easy on earth lar, nothing is impossible too. depends on what u want your direction to be in the future. sigh, what am i talking. come back to my main topic.

fatty lied to me few days ago, we were supposed to have breakfast at 10am after his class, but he said he was too sleepy and i asked him to get back home, take a good nap. he is having class again later at 2pm, timetable arrangement dam bad, pity for him. well, he actually went SG WANG to get me the pressie. my long-awaited present. and he didnt tell me at all about this truth until he gave me that pressie. guess whats that???

DENG DENG DENG!!



THE SIMS 3 PC GAME! WOOHOO!!


to be honest, i bought a pirated one last time but it doesnt work at all. pls dont get the pirated one. ALL FAKE. it is worth to get the originals one when u actually spent quite some money to the pirated one and it is not working on your comp!! this is torturing. so i never trust the pirated one anymore. just like the anti-virus software. same theory one..it's always worthy to get the originals.

i was so so so happy to receive that ! i am glad that he actually take note about it. there was once we hang out @ starbucks, the time when i saw a couple next table playing sims 3. i was very jealous and actually have the intention to ask them where i will be able to get that. but fatty hold my intention. i didnt ask in the end. because their game was in chinese version. haha. i thought english is better for this game. Again, it depends on what ppl think..

while he was installing it for me. *i was excited*














what should i give to him? headache!!

i just watched IP MAN 2 ytdy night with my family and fatty. We were very excited to watch that movie. My heart broke into pieces while watching the moment of Donnie Yen and Sammo Hung being smacked down onto the floor stage. I realised that Donnie Yen can just fight and hit using chinese kungfu with no voice and facial expression. i dont mind watching the movie for the second time =)


The month of May is gonna be a very busy month for me not because of the movie fever!! because, the exam is around the corner. not only that i need to start studying, i am gonna celebrate :

-Mother's Day
-Dad's Bday
-Bro's Bday
-Coming Fatty's Bday
-Anniversary dinner (if possible)

The first thing that i need to do before studying is that i need to find out where is my pencil case!! it has gone missing after i found it out and put it on the table together with a tupperware that is full of sweets and snacks. thought of camping in the house already. but the pencil case just evaporated for no reason, nobody seen it, nobody found it, nobody took it. WHATS WRONG THEN? i need the highlighters inside~! the highlighters are not cheap lor!

It's just the beginning of the month and i guess It is gonna be a messy month for me!

GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment