Thursday, May 6, 2010

bad mood

things don't usually work according to my plan. why!!!
i m so so pissed with some ppl today. because they are very much not co-operative!!
i made a call to someone, and the person is barking busy, so she told me that she's going to call back SHORTLY, guess what she did?Dont bother to call u back.

Again, i called. i left a message with my contact details. they IGNORED it.

so i gave it another try, again, she answered me in a way that she was very annoyed with my spam calls and said, call me back tomorrow morning. well. okay! because it was prettie late. probably they wana get off from work so desperately. fine!!!

TODAY, i dont even get a dam call from them.
i was so frustrated, i need to get this things done quickly. it is very annoying.

i called them up. that person dont seem to remember me, and asked me to repeat. wtf!!
i repeated. and mentioned that was very URGENT.
what they told me next? CALL U BACK LATER.
these words stucked into my head for the whole day.

ARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

What on earth that makes u so busy that u couldnt even listen to my request when your work is actually meant to provide good service to the public? just have to SHUT UP and LISTEN over the line, isnt it?

after being pushed to the corner that i have no space available to hold my anger, i called again and complained everything. they have no words to defend me at all. simply because, their service sucks. well. finally. i got one who is willing to help me after 1 million calls.

that idiot left a voicemail to me after i have done all the things.
didnt she think that it was barking late to just GET BACK?
GET A LIFE !

No comments:

Post a Comment