Wednesday, March 24, 2010

sickness

i fell sick again. thanks to the fried fish, fried mantis prawn, fried 'foo zuk', McD french fries, Burgers and everything i ate that causes me to get sick in the end.
n my mum keep nagging me to drink alot of water. once i drink a glass of water, i visit the toilet in less than 15min. does it really absorb into my body?i doubt so. my mum said it's a good sign, dat shows that my body is working to clear all the 'heats' in my body.

i m currently suffering from:
-running nose
-fever (but the doctor said i dont have a fever, 37 celcius=normal, i was like " really", but but i feel so hot, not " i m hot k" , diff meaning)
-ears pain, can feel the high pressure in my ears and brains which i dont know why
-headache
-sore throat
-phlegm

basically whatever is on my head and neck got infected. n the worst thing is, the medicine didnt help much.

i tried using the traditional remedy to comfort my throat, drinking salty water (salt plus water), it helps a little, but not totally.

i drank coconut to cool down the 'heats' in my body, i took antibiotics, i took panadol, i took 100plus, what else can i do? any suggestions?

i dowana suffer all these shits. those who mets me was asking "why do u look so sad" , nw i know i look sad instead of pale when i m sick.haha. or....... i look pale all the time? boo!!


photo of the day


spot me! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment