Thursday, March 18, 2010

Monopoly vs Snowflake

this is some nonscense (poor at spelling) story that i wanted to jot down,

3 days ago, i was very tempted to eat snowflake taroballs for no reason, craving for em!! so i asked my younger bro to da pao snowflake bestseller for me since they r goin subang. they didnt get it for me bcos it's bloody jam, it was 7.30pm, u know subang, it's always jam. n i know mad is shifting to subang soon! fiona's there too! subang kaki. except bb who's in SG already.

so i tahan myself! tried not to think bout it, such as doin something else, but i jz couldnt resist! it was 10.30pm *i've hold myself for so long, not bad*

i decided to go da pao! i saw snowflake was still opening til 11 plus few months ago, i m not sure. my bro kept inviting me to play MONOPOLY. he finds it interesting after playing it with his fellow friends. i dowana layan him when he ajak me to play. but this time, being a good sister, i said,

me: hey! friend friend right?lets play monopoly, but u've got to da pao snowflake taroballs first for me, good friend friend (bcos i m lazy 2 change, n i dowana climb up to the 2nd floor plus no parking!) *evil smiles*

bro: okok friend friend! lets play first b4 da pao *grins*

me: cannot! snowflake is closing soon! we've to go NOW...

bro: what if u break ur promise after getting it? it's unfair to me lor....

me: haha! deal or not deal~? nvm one, i can always da pao myself (nah!), im jz trying 2 give u a chance to play monopoly cos im ur only kaki, right?hheehhehehheheh!

bro: NO DEAL! hmph..

me: sure? ok lor, no more monopoly for life, haha *im bad, i know*

bro: grrmmmm..ok deal, but i have requirements too. i can teman u to snowflake, but i m goin to wait for u in the car, u get down while i look after ur car, deal?

me: NO DEAL! u cant drive, can u? whats the diff if i didnt bring u along? i m doing it all myself and u stil get ur monopoly! ha!

bro: i can drive! i can do some reverse car or parking (he helps me to park my car outside my hse for a few times)

me: it's diff la, later u bang my car, double up the troublesome.

bro: so how?!!

me: so u should go & da pao for me =) then i play monopoly with u in exchange, since i m always the winner of monopoly, cincai lor. haha

bro: cheh! i won u before rmb?! in ps2 game!

me: sorry cant rmb. cos i won u too many times *uncountable since we were young til nw*

bro: OK! lets play again! DEAL DEAL DEAL!

so yes, we went snowflake in the end, but guess what, my bro came back to my car after 2 mins he went down. he smiled at me. i was like, what! where's my taroballs! it's closed, he said.

whats next?YES, the terms & conditions apply, my promise to him remains valid, stupid me, should have put an exclusion clause "no taroballs, no monopoly"..

guess who's the winner??
ME!! woohoo!! see, i told him i m going to win.

i went to eat taroballs on the next day, i know u must be thinking that i m crazy, haha! i was having fun biting in taroballs *doink doink!* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment