Tuesday, November 17, 2009

what's wrong ?

whats wrong with my time?
i m blogging at 4am right nw. im having imsonia = difficulty in sleeping..
shit. i feel really really tired, but my eyes just refuse to rest!
how could this happen at this time?i tot it only happens when u r nervous for tomorrow's plan lik TRAVELLING?right? maybe i m juz too worried for the upcoming exams physically, but not mentally cause i m numb with ACCA exams. i feel so numb!!

i need to adjust my daily time! what should i do?
make a timetable for myself.set alarm on what time to sleep.set the study period.set the time to sneakout. but i know i will override my plan.so this idea is OUT. . .

the 1st thing i should do is to re-adjust my sleeping time.
next, study hard for exams.
after exams....PARTY!!
i need to shut down.nights.

photo of the day


the little boy went for a haircut.and the little tiny bolster is full of saliva.haha.no la.he just loves hugging the bolster, although the fatty is already hugging him. i dont rmb i love anything when i was a baby. i know some of my frens stil owning their baby stuff til NOW! dont think they will throw it anyhow =)
childhood memories do mean alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment