Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i have a dream

some old memories flashed thru my mind ..
happy one, sad one, crazy one, sweet one, tough one, torture one, scary one, sour one. . . . . . .
i realised i've been experiencing many diff types of feelings in my life. not only me, basically everyone on earth.

i have a dream. i wish to write a book if i managed to recall back.
A book about MY LIFE
only 1 person will read it, the fatty. haha.

mayb i could consider selling the story to the drama group so that they have new ideas on what to screen next.
a way to earn money. haha!nah, just joking lar. dont think they will be interested also. boo!

coming back to my topic,
yes i always wanted to write a book about my life .
the craziest thing i've done?
horrifying/extremely heartbeating moments i've gone thru?

hmm.i should start considering to get started next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment