Saturday, October 17, 2009

craving for foodies

i found those photos from my albums, which make me HUNGRY! i want to hunt for them right now!if possible? the photos remind me of the old times.photos do mean a lot. i need to get a new camera, to capture the life i've been thru, simply bcos it's memorable, i could show it to my kids in future?haha! i m always a food buddy..but things started to change lately, my stomach no longer fit as much food as i can, i remember eating 1 whole pan of large pizza (8pcs !) when i was alone at home, actually my maid was with me, but....i just FINISH it without giving her any. i wasnt that hungry. i was jz looking for some snacks.i gained few KGs because of this.haha.crazy me.i would become a big elephant if i continued eating like this.luckily the man (ahem,u know who u r) saved my life!haha. yea la, i lose weight bcos of him.haha. i know i m kinda SAMPAT last time.
















yum-myyyy....

No comments:

Post a Comment